Design Matters: Cressey’s Attention To Design Detail Has A Big Impact
The Cressey philosophy means that we’re passionate about great design, and our project, Meccanica by Cressey, in Southeast False Creek, is no exception. But how best to showcase all the tiny design details that make a big difference in your day-to-day enjoyment of your new home at Meccanica?
MAC recently launched the #VancouverEpidemic #DesignMatters campaign to do just that (and have some fun while we are at it!). We teamed up with the great crew at BlueChip Productions to release a series of videos shorts featuring distressed designers in search of the solution to the Vancouver epidemic of bad design. Each video humorously focuses on a different design flaw and the angst it causes in our fictitious designers. But not to worry! The video series ends with the solution to the #VancouverEpidemic solved by Cressey’s innovative design details throughout all the homes at Meccanica:
• Sartorial manhood is preserved with spacious closets designed to fit the most discerning of wardrobes
• Repressed dreams come to life in bedrooms with 9 ft ceilings and more than enough room for a bed for two
• The meaning of life is found as form and function perfectly align in the famous CresseyKitchen™ with integrated appliances, clean lines and ample counter space
• A stifled soul comes alive with sun shading roller blinds and air-conditioning in every home
• Modern ennui is eased with beautiful bathroom details like undercounter lighting and quartz countertops
The beneficial impact of the #VancouverEpidemic campaign doesn’t just end with amazing design, though. Cressey Development Group is also using the campaign to raise funds for the Atira Women’s Resource Society. Atira is a not-for-profit organization committed to the work of ending violence against women. In the name of good design, Cressey is making a $5,000 donation to Atira plus donating another $1 for every view of the #VancouverEpidemic solution video up to another $5,000.
Watch the video here to contribute.